• Wide cover – fewer sheets and quicker installation than IBR or Corrugated Iron 8.5.
• High ribs – 28.5mm stronger and stiffer with better water carrying capacity than Corrugated Iron; roof slope can be as low as 7.5° for sheets shorter than 30m.
• Easy to install.
• Structurally stronger than Corrugated Iron.
• Aesthetically as pleasing as IBR and covers the same as Corrugated Iron 10.5.
• Optimum Wind Load Resistance (WLR) – Improved security and peace of mind.
• Can be spring-curved or draped onto a 26m radius in the convex and 56m in the concave.
• Can be factory-cranked to a minimum radius of 450mm.
Widespan is ideal for residential, commercial and industrial roofing applications. Its excellent strength in spanning and fast erection time makes Widespan economical from a structural and erection point of view.
The narrow pans of pierced fix profiles are resilient against oil canning and is thus recommended for any application where aesthetics is a consideration.
The rib height of Widespan enables this roofing system to perform safely at a minimum roof pitch (or roof slope) of 10° for sheets longer than 30m. If the roof sheets are shorter than 30m the roof pitch can go down to 7.5°. When Widespan roof sheets are end-lapped the roof pitch should be taken into account. The minimum end laps for roofs pitches in excess of 15° is 150 mm and for lower roof pitches a minimum of 250 mm is advisable. End laps for side sheeting should be at least 100 mm. It is recommended that end and side laps on low pitched roofs are sealed to ensure water tightness.
Total width: 810mm
Coil width: 925mm
All dimensions given are nominal
NATRALITE® is a polycarbonate profiled sheeting product manufactred by one of the worlds leading suppliers of plastic sheets. Natralite profiled polycarbonate is ideal for industrian buildings, domestic structures, greenhouses and skylight applications. Natralite is the ideal choice for Architects and specifiers for non-corrosive industrial structural roofing and siding (cladding), while homeowners prefer natralite for a a wide range of DIY projects. Natralite is available in a wide variety of colours and profiles such as corrugated and IBR.
Gutters are Manufactured in various sizes and lengths.
Most popular sizes for Half Round Gutters are 125mm. Round Down Pipes are manufactured to suit in 75mm and 100mm. Special sizes and colors can be manufactured on request including all accesories.
• ProTile 700 is a very rigid span and the absence of flat areas completely eliminates oil canning.
• ProTile 700 is durable and light weight, and can be accommodated with a lighter roof structure which adds to reducing costs.
• ProTile 700 covers a wide area and is aesthetically pleasing.
• Due to the pressed in profile, ProTile 700 cannot be factory-cranked or curved.
ProTile 700 is ideal for residential applications due to the popularity of standard roof tiles, with the added benefit of being durable and light weight in the steel roof sheet form. ProTile 700 also appeals to commercial applications where aesthetics is important.